Anthrax - For All Kings flac
|4||This Battle Chose Us|
|5||For All Kings|
|8||Monster At The End|
|9||All Of Them Thieves|
|10||You Gotta Believe|
|11||Blood Eagle Wings|
|none||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album, Dig)||Megaforce Records||none||US||2016|
|VM-NB029||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album)||Voice Music||VM-NB029||Brazil||2016|
|GQCS-90112~3||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album + CD, EP + Ltd)||Chaos Reigns, Ward Records, Nuclear Blast||GQCS-90112~3||Japan||2016|
|NB 38||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album + CD, EP + Ltd, Dig)||Nuclear Blast, DBN||NB 38||Argentina||2016|
|none||Anthrax||For All Kings (CDr, Album, Promo)||Nuclear Blast||none||Germany||2016|
- Artwork – Stephen Thompson
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Frank Bello
- Booking [North America] – TKO
- Booking [Rest Of The World] – John Jackson , K2
- Cover – Alex Ross
- Crew – Andy Miller , Armando Aguirre, Dave Morrisey, Francis Ruiz, Joey Destefano, John Lindley , Marco Zambrano, Paul Collis , Rob Belcher, Stuart Heard
- Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Design – Charlie Benante
- Engineer – Alex Elsammak, Andy Lagis, Asim Ali, James Ingram , Josh Newell, Ken Eisennagel, Michael Peterson , Molly Martin , Tony Perry
- Graphic Design – Douglas Heusser
- Guitar – Jon Donais
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Scott Ian
- Legal – Nicholas C. Ferrara
- Management – Mike Monterulo, Todd Singerman, Tom Maher
- Management [Business] – Down To Earth
- Management [Publicist] – Heidi Robinson-Fitzgerald
- Mastered By – Paul Logus
- Other [Cartage] – Mates
- Photography By – Jimmy Hubbard
- Producer – Anthrax
- Producer, Mixed By – Jay Ruston
- Technician [Drums] – Michael Miller
- Technician [Guitar] – Ian Galloway
- Vocals – Joey Belladonna
Gatefold sleeve with etched logo on side D. Limited to 300 copies. ℗ + © 2016.
Drums recorded at Serenity West Recording, Hollywood, California.
Engineers: James Ingram, Josh Newell and Michael Peterson.
Guitars recorded at Steakhouse Studios, Burbank, California.
Assistant Engineer: Ken Eisennagel
Additional guitars recorded at Serenity West Recording.
Bass and lead guitars recorded at Downtown Music Studios, New York City.
Engineers: Molly Martin and Alex Elsammak.
Additional bass overdubs recorded at Swinghouse Studios.
Engineer: Tony Perry.
Additional recording at Krusty's Fun House (LG)
Engineers: Asim Ali and Andy Lagis.
- Barcode: 7 27361 35671 2
- Barcode (back sticker): 7 27361 36731 2
- Label Code: LC 07027
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast Records
- Record Company – Nuclear Blast Europe
- Record Company – Nuclear Blast USA
For All Kings - Anthrax. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. For All Kings. Исполнитель: Anthrax. 2016 extreme metal. For All Kings is the eleventh studio album by American thrash metal band Anthrax, released on February 26, 2016. It is the band's first studio album to feature Jon Donais on lead guitar, replacing Rob Caggiano. The album artwork was designed by Alex Ross. In January 2013, guitarist Rob Caggiano left Anthrax and was replaced by Jon Donais of Shadows Fall. Talk of a follow-up to Worship Music surfaced later that year, with bassist Frank Bello stating that the band was getting the itch to write new. For All Kings 2016. Track listing. Side one. For All Kings is the eleventh studio album to be released by the American thrash metal band Anthrax. It was released on February 26, 2016, and is the bands first studio album to feature Jon Donais on lead guitar who replaced Rob Caggiano. The album artwork was designed by renowned comic book artist Alex Ross. For All Kings Q&A. Producers Jay Ruston & Anthrax. More Anthrax albums. Worship Music. The Greater of Two Evils. Show all albums by Anthrax. Anthrax For All Kings. Buy from. Trivia: - The album peaked at 9 on the Billboard 200. Music videos: - Monster at the End - Blood Eagle Wings. Recording information: Produced at TRS West, Sherman Oaks, CA. Mastered for PLX Mastering, NYC. Drums recorded at Serenity West Recording, Hollywood, CA. Guitars recorded at Steakhouse Studios, Burbank, CA. Listen free to Anthrax For All Kings You Gotta Believe, Monster At The End and more. 15 tracks 79:44. The album artwork was done by Alex Ross, who had his third consecutive collaboration with the band, making him the artist who has worked the longest with Anthrax. Background: In January 2013, guitarist Rob Caggiano joined Volbeat and was replaced by Jon Donais of Shadows Fall. Альбом 2016 Песен: 15. Songs in album Anthrax - For All Kings 2016. Anthrax - You Gotta Believe. Anthrax - Monster At The End. Anthrax - For All Kings. Anthrax - Breathing Lightning. Anthrax - For All Kings 2016. For All Kings Album Review. Chad Bowar. Megaforce Records. As one of thrash metals Big 4, Anthraxs place in metal history has always been secure. The unexpected success and nearly universal positive response to 2011s Worship Music gave them a significant boost, which they have been making the most of for the past few years. Their recent run of success has also increased expectations for their latest album, For All Kings. Like the legends they are, Anthrax were more than up for the task