Chucho - Sal EP flac
|3||3 Filas De Dientes||2:42|
- Artwork – Javier Aramburu
- Engineer – Nick Rowlands (tracks: 1, 2)
- Management – Hook Management
- Mastered By – Tim Young (tracks: 1, 2)
- Producer – Fernando Alfaro (tracks: 1, 2), Matt Kemp (tracks: 1, 2)
- Recorded By – Chucho (tracks: 3, 4)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Matt Kemp (tracks: 1, 2)
- Written-By – Fernando Alfaro
Tracks 1 & 2 from Chucho - 78.
Tracks 3 & 4 are unreleased demo tracks.
Comes in a slim jewel box.
- Barcode (Text): 7 24389 41732 6
- Depósito Legal: M-4200-1997
- Rights Society: bel BIEM SGAE
- Matrix / Runout: 89441732 # 2
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 35T2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records España, S.A.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records España, S.A.
- Recorded At – Estudios Red Led
- Recorded At – Moody Studios
- Mixed At – Moody Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Pressed By – Servicios Ibéricos Entertainment, S.A.
- Printed By – Indugraf Madrid, S.A.
Chucho Valdés - Chucho's Steps 2010. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Jazz Latin. Chucho Valdés. Chucho Valdés - Chucho's Steps. Total votes: 1. Other albums by Chucho Valdés. Listen online to Chucho Valdés - Chucho's Steps and see which albums it appears on. Scrobble songs and get recommendations on other tracks and the video for Sal from Chucho's 78 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The group recorded a self-titled EP in 1995, released by independent Limbo Starr Records. Chucho's first album, called 78, was recorded after signing up to Virgin in 1997 the album includes El Detonador EMX-3, which was featured in the movie soundtrack of Alejandro Amenabar's Abre Los Ojos. 78, voted Best Record of the Year by Rock de read more. Chucho 1 Spanish poprock band Chucho was formed by singerguitarist Fernando Alfaro after Surfin' Bichos disbanded in 1994, who was soon joined by ex-República Gorila bassist Carlos read more. Chucho's Steps. buy album. Chucho Valdes. Track Listing. Las dos caras Danzón Zawinul's Mambo Begin To Be Good New Orleans Yansá Julián Chucho's Steps. Chucho Valdés: piano Carlos Manuel Miyares Hernández: tenor saxophone Reinaldo Melián Álvarez: trumpet Lázaro Rivero Alarcón: bass Juan Carlos Rojas Castro: drums Yaroldy Abreu Robles: percussion Dreiser Durruthy Bambolé batá drums, vocals Mayra Caridad Valdés: vocals. Recording Four Quarters Entertainment Chucho's Steps Chucho Valdes. Chucho's Steps is an album released by jazz pianist Chucho Valdés and his band, the Afro-Cuban Messengers. The album was released in 2010 by Four-Quarters Entertainment and was produced by Valdés himself, who also composed all of the music. It won the 2011 Grammy Award for Best Latin Jazz Album. Some of the tracks were written in honor of various jazz musicians including the late Joe Zawinul, Zawinul's Mambo, and the Marsalis family, New Orleans. In addition to his regular sidemen, Valdés employed. The master of madly chromatic Afro-Cuban piano, Chucho Valdes sounds right at the top of his prodigious form on this evocation of the jazz tradition, vamping away against drums and percussion with real fire. His band is called the Afro-Cuban Messengers and there are dedications to the Marsalis family, John Coltrane and Joe Zawinul. Chucho, Fort Worth, Texas. A country, soul & blues band from Fort Worth, TX. 22 May 2018 . Our new album Becky & Me is now available on digital platforms. Go get a copy for your mp3 player BeckyWasYoung. Provided to YouTube by Parlophone Spain Sal Chucho 78 1997 Grabación sonora original EMI Music Spain, S. Voices: Fernando Alfaro Guitar, station. Sal Ya Del Monte. Caravana Cubana