Cold - Cold flac
|1||Goodbye Cruel World||3:32|
|9||Makes Her Sick||3:58|
|11||Strip Her Down|
Vocals [Additional] – Krystal Atkins
|540 829-2||Cold||Cold (CD, Album)||Flip Records , A&M Records||540 829-2||UK||1998|
|31454 0829 2||Cold||Cold (CD, Album, RP)||Flip Records , A&M Records||31454 0829 2||US||Unknown|
|none||Cold||Cold (Cass, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||none||UK||1998|
|31454 0829 2 ADV||Cold||Cold (CD, Album, Promo)||Flip Records||31454 0829 2 ADV||US||1997|
|540 829-4||Cold||Cold (Cass, Album)||Flip Records||540 829-4||Thailand||Unknown|
- A&R [For A&m Records] – Larry Weintraub
- A&R [For Flip] – Fred Durst
- Art Direction – Cold , John Otto
- Backing Vocals – Cold
- Bass – Jeremy Marshall
- Drums – Sam McCandless
- Engineer – Richard Kaplan
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Chuck Johnson , Rob Agnello
- Executive-Producer – Jordan Schur
- Guitar – Kelly Hayes, Scoot Ward
- Legal [Representation] – David Mantel
- Management – The Firm
- Management [Business] – John Menielly, Provident Financial, NYC
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Ross Robinson (tracks: 3, 5), Terry Date (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 11)
- Painting – Sam McCandless
- Percussion [Additional] – Chuck Johnson
- Percussion, Piano – Scoot Ward
- Photography By – Matthew Barnes
- Producer, Recorded By – Ross Robinson
- Vocals – Scoot Ward
- Vocals [Additional] – Ross Robinson
- Written-By – Scoot Ward
Special thanks to Fred Durst for everything.
Dedicated to Raven Wilcox.
CD packaged in jewel case with clear tray. 6 panel foldout booklet includes lyrics and credits.
Ⓟ & © 1997 Flip Records Inc./A&M Records, Inc.
© 1996 Into Everything Music
- Barcode (Text): 7 31454-0829-2 1
- Barcode (Scanned): 73145408292 1
- Matrix / Runout: 314 540 829 2R1 01% C
- Matrix / Runout (In mould): MADE IN USA BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L007
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0331
- Record Company – PolyGram
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flip Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Flip Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Into Everything Music
- Made By – PMDC, USA
- Recorded At – Indigo Ranch Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
Cold is the debut studio album by American rock band Cold. The album produced two singles: Go Away and Give. Regarding the album's producer Ross Robinson, vocalist Scooter Ward stated Ross is, to me, the best metal producer you can get. He just drags the heaviness out of everything, like with Slipknot. Its amazing what he does. When you record with Ross one time, you gotta give it your all. You have to go off like you would onstage. Go Away Album Version. UMG от лица компании A&M Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, ASCAP и другие авторские общества 6. Cold is the debut studio album by American alternative metal band Cold. The album produced two singles: Go Away and Give. Cold Q&A. Management John Meneilly. Executive Producer Jordan Schur. Art Direction John Otto. A&R Larry Weintraub & Fred Durst. Label A&M Records & Flip Records. Listen free to Cold Cold Go Away, Give and more. 11 tracks 49:26. There are at least 10 artists called Cold. Cold are from Jacksonville, Florida, USA. With the release of their self-titled debut, Cold, in 1998, the band quickly became known for its angsty lyrics and the singer's distinctive voice. Cold has obvious touches of grunge, but on the following album, 13 Ways to Bleed on Stage, Cold changed towards a more ambivalent, and in some ways, alternative hard rock with slightly calmer, angst inspired songs. Cold - Cold 1998. To favorites 15 Download album. Listen album. Alternative Metal Post-Grunge. Songs in album Cold - Cold 1998. Cold - Go Away Feat. Город: Reject all Cold Cold - Little Feat. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Cold Cold album - Cold Studio album by Cold Released June 2, 1998 Recorded November 1997 - March 1998 at Indigo Ranch Studios, Malibu, California Genre Alternative , Jacksonville, Florida. COLD official band page. Its an emotional song for us, as it was written for a dear friend, who had suffered loss during the time we were recording our latest album, The Things We Cant Stop. The concept of the video being a mother, mourning the loss of her child in solitude. We felt nothing could be more painfulthe silence of it all. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Cold Cold album. Random Article. Follow Us. Send a suggestion