Cro-Mags - The Age Of Quarrel flac
|1||Do Unto Others||1:42|
|2||Survival Of The Streets||0:59|
|3||It's The Limit||1:34|
|5||Show You No Mercy||1:52|
|6||Face The Facts||1:36|
|7||We Gotta Know||3:13|
|12||Seekers Of The Truth||3:53|
|13||Life Of My Own||2:46|
|14||Signs Of The Times||1:56|
|15||Don't Tread On Me||1:14|
- Backing Vocals – Carl , Cro-Mags, Lou , Steve
- Bass – Harley Flanagan
- Drums – Mackie
- Engineer – Steve Remote
- Guitar, Performer [Crunch] – Doug Holland
- Guitar, Performer [Leads] – Parris Mitchel Mayhew
- Lyrics By – Harley Flanagan, John Joseph
- Mixed By – C. Williamson, S. Remote
- Photography By [Back Cover Photo] – Andre Grossmann
- Producer – Christopher Williamson
- Vocals – John Joseph
- Written-By [All Songs] – Harley Flanagan, Parris Mitchel Mayhew
℗ © 1986 Profile Records, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by Profile Records, Inc.
Protoons, Inc./Propaganda Machine Music/ASCAP
Recorded at Eastside Studios, N.Y.C. 1986
Digitally transferred at Aura-Sonic Ltd., N.Y.C.
Beige labels and censored dust sleeve
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): PRO-1218A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): PRO-1218B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side A): PRO-1218-A-TAPE F/w ¢
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Groove Side B): PRO 1218 B-TAPE B-
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Distributed By – Profile Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Profile Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Profile Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Profile Records, Inc.
- Published By – Protoons, Inc.
- Published By – Propaganda Machine Music
- Recorded At – East Side Sound
The Age of Quarrel is the first album from the New York hardcore band Cro-Mags. It was subsequently re-released by Another Planet in 1994, along with their second album, 1989's Best Wishes, on the same disc. The video for We Gotta Know received airplay on MTV at the time during their alternative music show 120 Minutes and later on Headbangers Ball, and was one of the first-ever clips on MTV to feature slam dancing and crowd. Cro-Mags - Age Of Quarrel 1985. To favorites 1 Download album. Listen album. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Listen free to Cro-Mags The Age Of Quarrel We Gotta Know, World Peace and more. 15 tracks 32:01. The Cro-Mags are a band from New York City, NY, formed in 1982. The band, which had a strong cult following, released many records, their first two considered the most influential. They were among the first bands to fuse hardcore punk with thrash metal and were associated with the birth of a tougher attitude within the hardcore scene in the late 1980s. They were also one of the first hardcore punk bands associated with the Hare Krishna movement. Album 1986 15 Songs. The Age of Quarrel. Punk . Formed by New York punk child prodigy Harley Flanagan and guitarist Parris Mayhew, the Cro-Mags helped define the East Coast hardcore movement with their now legendary debut, Age of Quarrel. Joining Flanagan bass and Mayhew guitars on Age of Quarrel are vocalist John Bloodclot Joseph, drummer Mackie Jayson, and co-guitarist Doug Holland. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Cro-Mags. Originally released in 1985, this grouping assembles all variations of The Age of Quarel demo. The 2000 CD reissue, which is known as Before The Quarrel is also listed. Видео с текстом от CRO-MAGS. CD Album. Thrash Hard Core. Livin in burnt out buildings Livin in the streets It's the life of the cro-mags Survival of the streets Never know what's comin up ahead If the beast pulls the trigger could wind up dead Seekers Of The Truth. Wastin my time servin my mind For sense pleasures I can find Gotta get back, back to the truth You know it was left behind. Cro-Mags discography all. Age of Quarrel 1985. Best Wishes 1989. Type: Full-length. loading lyrics. Survival of the Streets. Show lyrics. Seekers of the Truth. Released 1986. The Age of Quarrel Tracklist. We Gotta Know Lyrics. Show all albums by Cro-Mags