Fastbacks - Truth, Corrosion And Sour Bisquits flac
|1||A A A||2:18|
|2||All In Order||3:02|
|3||Out Of The Charts||4:34|
Recorded By – David Fisher
Written-By – Elton John/Bernie Taupin
|7||Queen Of Eyes|
Written-By – Robyn Hitchcock
Backing Vocals – Maryellen CooleyWritten-By – Black Francis
|9||Go All The Way|
Written-By – Eric Carmen
|10||In Search Of Outer Space||2:07|
|11||On The Couch|
Written-By – Eddie Spaghetti
|12||Wait It Out|
Written-By – Al Bloch
|13||Ball Of Fire|
Backing Vocals – Ken Stringfellow, Maryellen CooleyWritten-By – Sudano, Vale, Nauman, James, Wilson
|14||Time And Matter|
Backing Vocals – David Wild Written-By – Gibbs, Harper, Garrett
|15||Do The Right Thing|
Written-By – Al Bloch
|none||Fastbacks||Truth, Corrosion And Sour Bisquits (15xFile, AAC, Comp, 256)||Book Records||none||2004|
- Drums – Jason Finn (tracks: 2, 4), John Moen (tracks: 5), Mike Musburger (tracks: 9 to 11, 14, 15), Nate Johnson (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 12), Rusty Willoughby (tracks: 6, 7, 13)
- Guitar, Performer [Occasionals], Mastered By – Kurt Bloch
- Guitar, Vocals – Lulu Gargiulo
- Liner Notes – Kurt Bloch, Scott Lee
- Photography By [Color Cover Photography] – David Wild
- Recorded By – Conrad Uno, Pat Gray, Pete Gerrald
- Remix – Sir William deSks, Troy Tietjin
- Vocals, Bass – Kim Warnick
- Written-By – Kurt Bloch (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 13 to 15)
Recorded at Egg Studio and at Hanzsek Audio in Seattle, WA. We Tried recorded at Studio Litho. A couple odd bits and more recorded at Private Radio.
Remixing done at Avast! and The Birdtime Bird Co.
An Book Record.
℗ and © 2004 Kurt Bloch.
Issued in glossy digipak.
- Matrix / Runout: C07600604
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Kurt Bloch
- Copyright (c) – Kurt Bloch
- Recorded At – Egg Studios
- Recorded At – Hanzsek Audio
- Recorded At – Studio Litho
- Recorded At – Private Radio
- Remixed At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Remixed At – Birdtime Bird Co.
Truth, Corrosion And Sour Bisquits - Fastbacks. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. More By Fastbacks. cuts, and compilation contributions which were wound into an album called Truth, Corrosion and Sour Bisquits. It would be wonderful to be able to report that this represents a last-inning triumph from a band whose glories rarely received the attention they deserved, but this isn't the case. Writers Kurt Bloch. More Fastbacks albums. The Day That Didnt Exist. Win, Lose or Both. Show all albums by Fastbacks. Truth, Corrosion and Sour Bisquits. About Genius Contributor Guidelines Press Advertise Event Space. Listen free to Fastbacks Truth, Corrosion And Sour Bisquits AAA 45 Version, We Tried and more. 15 tracks 42:40. Recorded at Egg Studio and at Hanzsek Audio in Seattle, WA. We Tried recorded at Studio Litho. A couple odd bits and more recorded at Private Radio. Remixing done at Avast and The Birdtime Bird Co. An Book Record. and 2004 Kurt Bloch. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Truth, Corrosion and Sour Bisquits, 2004. Time and Matter, 02:35. Go All the Way, 03:20. Rocket Man, 04:03. Queen of Eyes, 01:59. Wait It Out, 02:20. Now playing . Truth, Corrosion And Sour Bisquits. Features Song Lyrics for Fastbacks's Truth, Corrosion and Sour Bisquits album. Fastbacks - Truth, Corrosion and Sour Bisquits Album Lyrics. All in Order Lyrics