Funkadelic - Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On flac
|2||Jimmy's Got A Little Bit Of Bitch In Him||2:30|
|3||Good Thoughts, Bad Thoughts||12:17|
|4||Alice In My Fantasies||2:26|
|5||Red Hot Momma||4:54|
|7||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On||5:07|
|WB 1001||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, Pit)||Westbound Records||WB 1001||US||1974|
|WB-1001, WB 1001||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, MO)||Westbound Records, Westbound Records||WB-1001, WB 1001||US||1974|
|5198-1001 M||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (Cass, Album)||Westbound Records||5198-1001 M||US||1974|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||Germany||1991|
|SEWA 040||Funkadelic||Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On (LP, RE, Gat)||Westbound Records||SEWA 040||UK||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Neil Terk
- Artwork [Album Art] – Bruse Bell, Maggot Funkagraphix, Inc., Pedro Bell
- Artwork [Funkadelic Portraits] – Bell Brothers , G. Lance Everett
- Bass – Cordell Mosson, Jimmy Calhoun
- Congas – Calvin Simon
- Design [Album Concept] – George Clinton, Pedro Bell
- Drums – Gary Bronson
- Guitar – Eddie Hazel, Garry Shider, Ron Bykowski
- Keyboards – Bernie Worrell
- Liner Notes – Sir Lleb Of Funkadelia
- Percussion – Tiki Fulwood, Tyrone Lampkin
- Photography By [Funkadelic Portraits] – Ira Marcus
- Piano – Leon Patillo
- Producer – George Clinton
- Producer [Post Production] – Duncan Cowell
- Supervised By [Production] – Bob Scerbo
- Vocals – Bernie Worrell, Calvin Simon, Cordell Mosson, Eddie Hazel, Fuzzy Haskins, Garry Shider, George Clinton, Grady Thomas, Ray Davis, Tiki Fulwood
- Written-By – B. Worrell (tracks: A1), E. Hazel (tracks: A1), G. Clinton, G. Cook (tracks: A2 to B3)
℗ 1974 Westbound Records
© 1974 Westbound Records
℗ 1974 Westbound Records, Inc. (also printed on outer sleeve).
All titles published by Bridgeport Music, Inc. except track A1, published by Chelsea Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
Recorded at: Manta Sound, Toronto; Hollywood Sound, Hollywood; Crystal Sound, Los Angeles; and United Sound, Detroit.
Post Production at the Digital Editing Suite.
Made in West Germany is written on back sleeve.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 104 DM F-2886 A-1 SEWA 040 A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 104 DM F-2886 B-1 SEWA 040 B 1
- Barcode (Outer sleeve): 0 29667 37401 9
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Westbound Records
- Copyright (c) – Westbound Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Westbound Records, Inc.
- Licensed To – Ace Records Ltd.
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Chelsea Music Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Crystal Sound
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – United Sound Systems
- Produced At – The Digital Editing Suite
- Pressed By – Sonopress – F-2886
Standing on the Verge of Getting It On is the sixth studio album by Funkadelic, released on Westbound Records, released in July of 1974. On this album, the lyrics generally take a backseat to the music and the jamming. It is one of the most popular Funkadelic albums among fans, and considered an essential album for fans of lead guitarist Eddie Hazel. Funkadelic Hardcore Jollies 1976 - Album - Продолжительность: 40:02 2666 - The Art Of. Funkadelic - One Nation Under The Groove Full Album. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Funkadelic - Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On 1974. Funkadelic - Red Hot Momma. Funkadelic - Jimmy's Got A Little Bit Of Bitch In Him. Funkadelic was originally the backing band for the doo wop group, Parliament. The band was added in 1964, primarily for tours, and consisted of Frankie Boyce, Richard Boyce and Langston Booth. They enlisted in the army in 1966, and George Clinton the leader of Parliament recruited Billy Bass Nelson and Eddie Hazel in 1967, then also adding Tawl Ross and Tiki Fulwood. Due to legal difficulties between Clinton and Revilot, The Parliaments' label, the name was abandoned in favor of Funkadelic, which consisted of the same group of people that is, both the former Parliaments and read more. In general, compared to the sometimes too polite Cosmic Slop, Standing on the Verge is a full-bodied, crazy mess in the best possible way, with heavy funk jams that still smoke today while making a lot of supposedly loud and dangerous rock sound anemic. Check out Alice in My Fantasies if a good example is needed - the whole thing is psychotic from the get-go, with vocals as much on the edge as the music - or the wacky, wonderful title track. There are quieter moments as well, but this time around with a little more bite to them, like the woozy slow jam of I'll Stay,&qu. Funkadelic continued their mid-career brilliance with their sixth album, balancing the expansive jams of their early work with concise songwriting courtesy of Eddie Hazel and George Clinton. Two Parliament tunes get blown up with overdubs and ensemble casts: blistering funk-rock anthem Red Hot Momma and slow-burning torch song I'll Stay. A somber, blues-soaked sequel to Maggot Brain is delivered via Good Thoughts, Bad Thoughts. And at the center of it all is the title song-quintessential, classic Funkadelic in overdrive, inviting spiritual transcenden. Standing on the Verge of Getting It On. Released 1974. Standing on the Verge of Getting It On Tracklist. Red Hot Mama Lyrics. More Funkadelic albums. First Ya Gotta Shake the Gate. Completa la tua Collezione su jigsaw puzzles for free Home. Standing On the Verge of Getting It On, 2005. by Funkadelic. Difficulty: intermediate. How to play Standing On The Verge Ofby Funkadelic. Tuning: E A D G. Author QUEENGEEDORAH 126. 1 contributor total. View interactive tab. Download Pdf. How to play Standing On The Verge Of Print. Report bad tab. All artists. a b C D e f g h I j k L M n o p q r s t u V w X y z. About Site rules TOS Privacy Advertise Support Merch Suggest a feature Работа