Gallows - Grey Britain flac
|2||The Great Forgiver||2:14|
|3||London Is The Reason|
|4||The Vulture (Acts I & II)||6:02|
|6||I Dread The Night|
|7||DVD Grey Britain Feature Film|
Vocals [Additional] – Simon Neil
|10||London Is The Reason||3:11|
|16||The Vulture (Acts 1 & 2)|
Percussion [Snare Drum Intro] – Will Taylor
|19||I Dread The Night||3:38|
- Art Direction, Artwork By – Frank Carter
- Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – Cancer Bats, Gallows, Richard Carter , Rolo Tomassi
- Bass – Allen Walley, Mary Scully, Steve Mair, Stuart Gili-Ross
- Cello – Dave Daniels, Frank Schaefer, Jonathan Williams , Martin Loveday, Paul Kegg, Anthony Lewis
- Cello [Quartet] – Dave Daniels
- Drums – Lee Barratt
- Engineer – Ben Kaplan
- Engineer [Abbey Road Assistant] – Kris Burton
- Engineer [Abbey Road] – Richard Lancaster
- Engineer [Additional] – Robbie (Bambi, Sugar Thights, Happy Hips) Nelson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robbie (Bob, Ethel, Ann, Simon) Nelson
- Engineer [Orchestra Assistant] – Olga Fitzroy
- Engineer [Orchestra] – Geoff Foster
- Engineer [Protools Mix] – John O'Mahony
- Engineer [Protools] – Ben Kaplan, GGGarth, Robbie (Sue, David, Geoge, Peter) Nelson
- Engineer [Quartet] – Ben Kaplan
- Guitar, Keyboards [Keys] – Laurent Barnard
- Guitar, Vocals – Stephen Carter
- Layout – David Slimings
- Lyrics By – Frank Carter
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jan Petrov
- Music By – Gallows
- Orchestrated By – Matt Robertson
- Piano, Celesta [Celeste] – Matt Robertson
- Producer – GGGarth, Gallows
- Recorded By [Remote Recording] – Jonathan Carter , Thomas 'Mitch' Mitchener
- Soprano Vocals – Mary Carewe
- Technician [Fixers At Air] – Isobel Griffiths, Jo Buckley
- Viola – Andy Parker, Bruce White, Kate Musker, Katie Wilkinson, Peter Lale, Rachel Bolt
- Viola [Quartet] – Bruce White
- Violin – Boguslaw Kostecki, Chris Tombling, Dave Woodcock, Liz Edwards, Emlyn Singleton, Jim McCleod, Jonathan Rees, Julian Leaper, Maciej Rakowski, Mark Berrow, Patrick Kiernan, Paul Willey, Perry Montague-Mason, Peter Hanson, Rita Manning, Roger Garland, Tom Piggott-Smith, Warren Zielinski
- Violin [Quartet, Vi 1] – Perry Montague-Mason
- Violin [Quartet, Vi 2] – Warren Zielinski
- Vocals – Frank Carter
Special Edition With Bonus DVD
Backside of the cover shows white Advisory banner: "18 Contains strong language"
CDs exported to Germany had an aditional red Sticker on the front side of the Jewelcase: "FSK ab 18"
Recorded at Rak Studios, London, England.
Mixed at Soundtrack Studios, NYC.
Additional recording at The Farm Studios, Vancouver, B.C. Canada.
Piano Sessions at Abbey Road.
Orchestra recorded at AIR Studios, Londond, England.
Simon Neil appears courtesy of 14th Floor Records.
Cancer Bats appears courtesy of Distort Entertainment.
Rolo Tomassi appears courtesy of Hassle Rcords.
Richard Carter appears courtesy of Search and Destroy.
℗ © 2009 Warner Music UK Ltd.
Manufactured and distributed Warner Music Canada Co.
- Barcode: 825646907656
Grey Britain - Gallows. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Gallows is the third album by English hardcore punk band Gallows and the first full-length to feature new lead vocalist Wade Macneil, who replaced original frontman Frank Carter in August 2011, when Carter left to form new band Pure Love. It is also the last album to feature guitarist Steph Carter. The album was produced, mixed and mastered by Spycatcher members Thomas Mitchener and Steve Sears at Watford's Broadfields Studio and was released on 10 September 2012 via the band's new label Venn Records. Grey Britain. Listen free to Gallows Grey Britain The Riverbank, London Is the Reason and more. 13 tracks 52:05. Grey Britain' is urgent, energised, angry, utterly nihilistic and documents England as a country crippled by recession, racism, ignorance, and a lack of ethical understanding. The album is nastier, harder, heavier, and more biting than ever before. Gallows are: Frank Carter vocals, Stephen Carter guitar, Laurent Barnard guitar, Stuart Gili-Ross bass and Lee Barratt drums. Album 2009 14 Songs. Grey Britain Deluxe Music Video Version. 18 Songs. Grey Britain Deluxe Version. 22 Songs. 13 Songs. 14 Songs. Music Videos. I Dread the Night. London Is the Reason. The Vulture Act II. The Riverbank. The Vulture Acts I & II. Gallows - Grey Britain 2009. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Gallows - Grey Britain 2009. Gallows - The Riverbank. Gallows - London Is The Reason. Gallows - Leeches. Gallows - Black Eyes. Gallows - I Dread The Night. Gallows - Death Voices. Gallows - The Vulture Acts I & II. It's no easy task to follow up a record that harvested as much hype as the Gallows' biting 2006 debut, Orchestra of Wolves. Many music mags Kerrang and NME, especially touted the band as the second coming of hardcore punk and the praises were well-founded. Drenched in irony, Frank Carter's frighteningly hedonistic lyrics matched the icky literary prowess of Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho, and the group's savage intensity recalled early U. punk and American hardcore at its finest. Grey Britain is the second album by English hardcore punk band Gallows, released 2 May 2009 through Warner Bros. It is their last album to feature lead singer Frank Carter, and their first with guitarist Steph Carter writing and recording. A second album by Gallows was first hinted by vocalist Frank Carter during an interview with NME in 2007, where he stated that because Gallows was a hobby I get paid for, the band would likely be defunct by 2010. However, he confirmed that during this. Band Name Gallows. Album Name Grey Britain. Type Album. Released date 2009. Labels Warner Music Group. Music StylePunkcore. Members owning this album1