King Crimson - The Power To Believe flac
|2||The Power To Believe I: A Cappella||0:44|
|3||Happy With What You Have To Be Happy With||3:17|
|4||The Power To Believe III||4:09|
|5||Eyes Wide Open||4:08|
|6||The Power To Believe II||7:43|
Voice [Source] – Tim Faulkner
|9||Facts Of Life||5:05|
|10||The Power To Believe IV: Coda|
Producer – Robert Fripp, The Vicar
|11||Facts Of Life: Intro||1:38|
|SANCD155||King Crimson||The Power To Believe (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records||SANCD155||UK||2003|
|SANCD155||King Crimson||The Power To Believe (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Sanctuary Records||SANCD155||Russia||Unknown|
|BG2 84585||King Crimson||The Power To Believe (CD, Album, Club)||Sanctuary Records||BG2 84585||US||2003|
|06076-84585-2||King Crimson||The Power To Believe (CD, Album)||EMI Records, Sanctuary Records||06076-84585-2||Canada||2003|
|SANCD155||King Crimson||The Power To Believe (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records||SANCD155||UK||Unknown|
- Compiled By, Sequenced By, Edited By – David Singleton, Robert Fripp
- Design – Hugh O'Donnell
- Drums [Traps], Drum Programming [Buttons] – Pat Mastelotto
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Jeff Juliano
- Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Guitar [Warr], Fretless Guitar [Fretless Warr] – Trey Gunn
- Guitar, Vocals, Words By – Adrian Belew
- Management [King Crimson Is Managed Worldwide By] – Charlie Hewitt, David Singleton
- Mastered By – David Singleton, Robert Fripp, Simon Heyworth
- Music By – King Crimson
- Painting [Artwork From A Painting By] – P.J. Crook
- Producer – King Crimson (tracks: 1 to 10), Machine (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Recorded By [Haiku Voice] – Ken Latchney
- Recorded By, Engineer, Programmed By [Additional Programming], Mixed By – Machine
Packaged in a clear-tray jewel case with an illustrated 12-page booklet that includes credits, release information, and DGM discographies.
Recorded & engineered at The Tracking Room, StudioBelew and Pat's Garage.
Haiku voice recorded at StudioBelew.
Track 11, "The Power to Believe: Coda", soundscape recorded in live performance at Newlyn Church, Cornwall on December 7th. 1997.
Tone Probe Production Mastering (Compilation, Sequencing, Editing) at DGM Soundworld on behalf of King Crimson.
Mastered at The White House (Super Audio Mastering), Chagford, Devon.
Cover Artwork from Fin de Siecle by P.J. Crook.
℗ & © 2003 Discipline Global Mobile / DGM Ltd.
Licensed and distributed to Sanctuary Records. A division of Sanctuary Records Group Ltd. Manufactured and distributed in the United States by BMG Distribution, a unit of BMG Entertainment.
Made in the USA.
Robert Fripp plays Fernandes and 48th Street Guitars.
Trey Gunn's touch guitars are made exclusively by Mark Warr of Warr Guitars. Trey's rack was built by Matt Hill of Smallmaker Music.
- Barcode: 0 60768 45852 9
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 1189 06076845825 F21119-04 A
- Mastering SID Code (Mirrored): L384
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Discipline Global Mobile
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DGM Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Discipline Global Mobile
- Copyright (c) – DGM Ltd.
- Licensed To – Sanctuary Records
- Distributed By – Sanctuary Records
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Published By – Crimson Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Robert Stevens Inc.
- Published By – Poppy Due Inc.
- Recorded At – The Tracking Room
- Engineered At – The Tracking Room
- Recorded At – StudioBelew
- Engineered At – StudioBelew
- Recorded At – Pat's Garage
- Engineered At – Pat's Garage
- Mixed At – Mixing Room
- Remixed At – The Shop
- Recorded At – St. Peter's Church Newlyn
- Edited At – DGM Soundworld
- Mastered At – Super Audio Mastering
The Power to Believe is the thirteenth and to date, last studio album by English progressive rock band King Crimson. The Power to Believe was preceded by the companion studio EP Happy with What You Have to Be Happy With 2002, which features alternate and otherwise unreleased tracks. The Power To Believe - King Crimson. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. King Crimson. The Power to Believe. The Power to Believe 2003 marks the return of King Crimson for the group's first full-length studio release since ConstruKction of Light 2000. While it draws upon material featured on the live Level Five 2001 and studio Happy with What You Have to Be Happy With 2002 extended-play discs, there are also several new sonic sculptures included. Among them is the title track, which is divided into a series of central thematic motifs much in the same manner as the Larks' Tongues in Aspic movements had done in the past. King Crimson - The Power to Believe 2003. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Альбом группы King Crimson 2003 года, вышедший вслед за мини-альбомом Happy With What You Have to Be Happy With 2002. Весь альбом состоит из электронных звуков, джазовых гитар, восточных звуков, типичных арпеджио-гитар, ударных и тяжёлых гитарных риффов. Также можно найти весь спектр типичных для King Crimson звуков. Songs in album King Crimson - The Power to Believe 2003. King Crimson - Power to Believe, Pt. 1: A Cappella. King Crimson : The Power to Believe,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. The latest album from the disgustingly talented sixth lineup of King Crimson. The band is similar to the 1995-2000 double trio lineup but is reduced to a quartet featuring Pat Mastelotto on drums and Trey Gunn on Warr guitar a variation of the Chapman Stick. You'd think that without the virtuoso rhythm team of Tony Levin and Bill Bruford, the overall sound would diminish. On the contrary, this is some of Crimson's heaviest music ever. Here's a brief track-by-track review: The Power To Believe I: This is the first of four movements in a suite. A very. The Power to Believe IV - King Crimson. King Crimson - Level Five 7:18. King Crimson - ELEKTRIK 10:41. King Crimson - Eyes Wide Open 4:09. The Power to Believe III 4:11. King Crimson - The Power To Believe Part II 7:44. The Power to Believe IV 2:22. King Crimson - Dangerous Curves 6:40. The Power to Believe is the band's 13th studio LP, and the third featuring the current lineup of Fripp, Adrian Belew, Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto. Last year, the buzz about this record was that it was going to be the result of Crimson's ear to xFC-metal, and having toured with Tool- in fact, the working title was Nuovo Metal. That said, there is an omnipresent residue of stagnancy that has covered just about everything King Crimson have released since 1995's Thrak, and this record is no less stained