Lou Reed - Berlin flac
Bass – Gene MartynecDrums – B.J. Wilson
|3||Caroline Says I||3:57|
|4||Caroline Says II||4:01|
Piano – Allan Macmillan
Bass – Tony LevinDrums – B.J. Wilson
|8||How Do You Think It Feels||3:42|
|9||Men Of Good Fortune|
Piano – Blue Weaver
Acoustic Guitar, Synthesizer, Arranged By [Vocals] – Gene Martynec
- Arranged By – Allan Macmillan, Bob Ezrin
- Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar – Dick Wagner
- Bass – Jack Bruce (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4)
- Bass Trombone – Jon Pierson
- Choir [The Choir] – Bob Ezrin, Dennis Ferrante, Dick Wagner, Elizabeth March, Lou Reed, Steve Hyden
- Design Concept [Album Concept & Design] – Pacific Eye & Ear
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4)
- Electric Guitar – Steve Hunter
- Management – Transformer Enterprises, Ltd.
- Organ, Harmonium – Steve Winwood
- Photography By – La Legion , Saint-Jivago Desanges
- Photography By [Featuring] – Gary Linden, Mary Flynn, Michael Moore
- Piano, Mellotron – Bob Ezrin
- Producer – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By – Peter Flanagan, Robin Black
- Tenor Saxophone – Michael Brecker
- Tracking By [Overdubbing At Cts Studios] – Richard Kewzey
- Tracking By [Record Plant] – Danny Turbeville, Dennis Ferrante, Ed Sprigg, Greg Calby, Jay Messina, Jim Frank, Jim Reeves , Joe Lopes, Pat Martin, Shelly Yakus
- Trumpet – Randy Brecker
- Typography [Caligraphy] – Bill Garland
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Lou Reed
- Written-By – Lou Reed
In difference to Berlin (which has similiar runouts), this has BIEM GEMA in a single box.
Berlin also has single-boxed BIEM GEMA, but different runouts (mastered at TELDEC-Studio, Hamburg by Peter Harenberg.
As another difference to this version, both other versions have RCA International on labels.
Category NL 84388 appears on spine & rear sleeve.
Category NL84388 appears on labels.
Release date according to runout information.
All songs published by Dunbar Music, Inc & Oakfield Avenue Music. Ltd. (BMI)
Basic tracks recorded at Morgan Studios, London
Overdubbing at CTS Studios, London and at the Record Plant, New York
Mixed at the Record Plant.
Belgique/Belgie: Distributed by RCA S.A.
Deutschland: Vertrieb durch RCA Schallplatten GmbH
France: Distribué par RCA S.A.
Italia: Distributed by RCA S.p.A.
Nederland: Distributed by RCA B.V.
U.K.: Distributed by RCA Ltd.
Made in Germany - Fabriqué en Allemagne
All titles published by Oakfield Avenue Music/Dunbar Music Inc.
Produced by Bob Ezrin for Nimbus 9 Productions
Marketed ny RCA Records from master recordings of RCA Records.
Made in Germany. Fabriqué en Allemagne.Single panel J-card inlay printed to one side only. Grey cassette with white paper labels.
"Made in Canada" on inlay.
"MADE IN CANADA" symbol on cassette labels.
- Barcode (Text): 0 035628 438812
- Label Code (On rear sleeve and labels): LC 0316
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped [II etched]): DM E-0088 A - 2 / 85 S II
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped [II etched]): DM E-0088 B - 2 / 85 S II
- Pressing Plant ID (Embossed on label B): Bass clef
- Price Code (F:): RC 330
- Price Code (D:): SF
- Price Code (U.K.:): YY
- Rights Society (In one box on labels): BIEM GEMA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Made By – RCA Limited
- Marketed By – RCA Records
- Distributed By – RCA S.A.
- Distributed By – RCA Schallplatten GmbH
- Distributed By – RCA S.p.A.
- Distributed By – RCA B.V.
- Distributed By – RCA Ltd.
- Produced For – Nimbus 9 Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Corporation
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Pressed By – Sonopress – E-0088
- Published By – Dunbar Music, Inc.
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Morgan Studios
- Overdubbed At – CTS Studios
- Overdubbed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Mixed At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
Time left: 14h 28m 29s Ships to: Worldwide. Berlin is a music album by Lou Reed released in 1973. Berlin 1973 version Lyrics. The Bed Lou Reed. Lou Reed - Lady Day. Musically, Berlin differsListen free to Lou Reed Berlin Berlin, Lady Day and more. 10 tracks 56:21. Oh Jim Lou Reed. Released just months after his 1972 smash hit Transformer, Berlin, Lou Reeds third solo album, was a far cry from what most expected of the growing legend. Berlin Tracklist. After the success of Transformer and the hit Walk on the Wild Side, Lou Reed had positioned himself as a leader of the glam rock movement. Lou Reed - The Kids. was handy the session band included Jack Bruce, Steve Winwood, Aynsley Dunbar, and Tony Levin. 344 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Lady Day Lou Reed. Текст песни: In Berlin, by the wall You were five foot ten inches tall It was very nice Candlelight and Dubonnet on in album Lou Reed - Berlin 1973. However, the former Velvet Underground leader always found greater comfort on society's margins, and his college days studying with Delmore Schwartz had instilled in him a sense of literary purpose. Time left: 18h 33m 18s Ships to: Worldwide. LOU REED - BERLIN NEW CD Condition: Brand New. Album 1973 10 Songs. Over time many have come to consider Berlin to be among Lou Reed's best studio albums as a solo artist. Berlin is the third solo studio album by American musician Lou Reed, released in July 1973 by RCA Records. Initially, critical reception was mixed but appraisals of the album have warmed over the years: in 1973 Rolling Stone declared the album a disaster but by 2012, the album was ranked No. Lou reed - berlin, the original song from the album Lou Reed 1972 length: . The album is a tragic rock opera about. A concept album, Berlin tells the story of a couple's struggle with drug addiction and abuse. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Released July 1973. Lou Reed - Sad Song. Lou Reed - Oh Jim. The album is a tragic rock opera about a doomed couple, and addresses themes of drug use and depression. Lou Reed - Berlin. Upon its release, the response of fans and critics was not positive as many were expecting another upbeat glam outing. Berlin - Lou Reed. Lou Reed - Men Of Good Fortune. Lou Reed. Where RCA had banked on another commercial breakthrough going so far as to commission Alice Cooper producer Bob Ezrin for the project, Lou delivered a dark, conceptual rock opera that lacked a single radio-ready single. The Kids Lou Reed. LOU REED - BERLIN USED - VERY GOOD CD Condition: Very Good. Listen free to Lou Reed Berlin Berlin, Lady Day and more. Lou reed - berlin, the original song from the album Lou Reed 1972 length: free to Lou Reed Berlin Berlin, Lady Day and more. The top rated tracks on this album are Sad Song and Caroline Says II. A concept album, Berlin tells the story of a couple's struggle with drug addiction and abuse. 10 tracks 55:14. Berlin was the musical equivalent of a drug-addled kid set loose in a candy store the album's songs, which form a loose story line about a doomed romance between two chemically fueled bohemians, were fleshed out with a huge, boomy production Bob Ezrin at his most grandiose and arrangements overloaded with guitars, keyboards, horns, strings, and any other kitchen sink that. Songs in album Lou Reed - Berlin 1973. Lou Reed - Caroline Says I. How Do You Think It Feels Lou Reed. This album is rated in the top 2 of all albums on . Berlin was the musical equivalent of a drug-addled kid set loose in a candy store the album's songs, which form a loose story line about a doomed romance between two chemically fueled bohemians, were fleshed out with a huge, boomy production Bob Ezrin at his most grandiose and arrangements overloaded with guitars, keyboards, horns, strings, and any other kitchen sink that. Lou Reed - Caroline Says II. Berlin follows Jim and Caroline, two drug addicts living together in the divided city of Berlin which Lou Reed, notably, had never visited before the albums recording. Caroline Says I Lou Reed. Lou Reed - The Bed. Lou Reed - How Do You Think It Feels. At the time of its 1973 release, Berlin was met with quizzical stares. Visit the official website:. Berlin is ranked 481st in the overall chart, 114th in the 1970s, and 13th in the year 1973. So doing Transformer II was out of the question. Sad Song Lou Reed. Read Lou Reed: In His Own Words to explore Lous own words on his instantly recognizable songs:. Ищете треки из альбома Berlin исполнителя Lou Reed Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Mick Rock talks about the instantly recognizable photo he took for the cover to Transformer, one of 16 classic Lou Reed albums available in The RCA & Arista Album Collection. 344 on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. Instead, Reed released an album that's as introspective and painful as any album could be