Nazareth - Hot Tracks flac
|2||Carry Out Feelings||3:16|
|3||Go Down Fighting||3:04|
|4||My White Bicycle|
Written-By – Keith Hopkins, Ken Burgess
|5||This Flight Tonight|
Written-By – Joni Mitchell
|7||I Want To (Do Everything For You)|
Written-By – Joe Tex
|8||Hair Of The Dog||4:06|
|10||Born To Love|
Written-By – D. McCafferty, D. Sweet, M. Charlton, P. Agnew
|11||Broken Down Angel||3:44|
|12||Shanghai'd In Shanghai||3:42|
|SP 4643||Nazareth||Hot Tracks (LP, Comp, Club, CRC)||A&M Records||SP 4643||US||1977|
|SP 4643||Nazareth||Hot Tracks (LP, Comp)||A&M Records||SP 4643||US||1977|
|75021 3226 4, CS-3226||Nazareth||Hot Tracks (Cass, Comp, RE, Dol)||A&M Records, A&M Records||75021 3226 4, CS-3226||US||Unknown|
|SP 4643||Nazareth||Hot Tracks (LP, Comp, Club)||A&M Records||SP 4643||US||1977|
|8T-4643||Nazareth||Hot Tracks (8-Trk, Comp, Bei)||A&M Records||8T-4643||US||1977|
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Barry Korkin
- Mastered By – Frank DeLuna
- Performer – Dan McCafferty, Darrell Sweet, Manny Charlton, Pete Agnew
- Producer – Manny Charlton (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B3, B4, B6), Roger Glover (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Written-By – Nazareth (tracks: A1 to A5, B2, B5, B6)
Mastered at A&M Recording Studios, Hollywood Calif.
℗ 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 A&M Records, Inc.
© 1977 A&M Records, Inc.
All selections published by Yellow Dog Music, Inc. (ASCAP) except:
A3, B3, B6 published by Jenevieve Music, Inc. (BMI)
A6 published by Tree Publishing Co., Inc. (BMI)
B1 published by Joni Mitchell Pub. Corp. (BMI)
B4 published by Unichappell Music, Inc./Belinda Music Inc. (BMI)
A Mountain Records Production
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 1): SP-5023
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side 2): SP-5024
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): AM SP 5023 RE-1 M2 (MR) Δ22278
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): AM SP 5024 RE-1 M2 (MR) Δ22278
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Yellow Dog Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jenevieve Music, Inc.
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Joni Mitchell Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
Hot Tracks is a compilation album by the Scottish hard rock band Nazareth, released in 1976. The album covers from 1973's Razamanaz album to 1976's Play 'n' the Game. The album also features a slightly longer version of This Flight Tonight and the single version of I Want to Do Everything for You. An EP featuring tracks from the album reached Number 15 in the UK singles chart in the following year. Listen free to Nazareth Hot Tracks Love Hurts, Shanghai'd In Shanghai and more. 12 tracks 46:33. Learn more. Recent Listening Trend. Album 1976 12 Songs. Hot Tracks. Rock Tracks is a compilation album by the Scottish hard rock band Nazareth, released in 1976. The album also features a slightly longer version of 'This Flight Tonight and the single version of 'I Want To Do Everything For You'. Released 1976 Genre Hard Rock Length 44:22 Label A&M Producer Manny Charlton. Короче это первый сборник выпущенный Nazareth в 1976 году. Released during a flurry of activity that defined their late-'70s heyday, Nazareth's Hot Tracks kept the band's career on a decent commercial roll. After the monster success of 1975's Hair of the Dog, there were many tours of America and Europe, as well as four releases for the Scottish band over the next two years. Released: Jan NAZARETH - Hot Tracks1976 скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Nazareth- Hot Tracks 1976 - Vancouver Shakedown, Nazareth- Hot Tracks 1976 - This Flight Tonight, Nazareth- Hot Tracks 1976 - Born To Love, Nazareth- Hot Tracks 1976 - Broken Down Angel, Nazareth- Hot Tracks 1976 - Razamanaz, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки. Hot Tracks, 1976. Love Hurts, 03:51. Shanghaid In Shanghai, 03:42. Razamanaz, 03:47. Hair Of The Dog, 04:02. I Want To Do Everything For You, 03:10. This Flight Tonight, 03:37. The Scottish hard rock quartet Nazareth had a handful of hard rock hits in the late '70s, including the proto-power ballad Love Hurts. Formed in 1968, the band featured vocalist Dan McCafferty, guitarist Manny Charlton, bassist Pete Agnew, and drum. read more. similar to. nazarethdirect Albums. NAZARETH - Hot Tracks. the ultimate metal music online community, from the creators of . 0 rating 0 review