Slipknot - .5: The Gray Chapter flac
|5||Be Prepared For Hell||1:58|
|6||The Negative One||5:25|
|7||The One That Kills The Least||4:12|
|10||If Rain Is What You Want||6:21|
|14||The Devil In I||5:43|
- A&R – Dave Rath
- Art Direction – M. Shawn Crahan
- Edited By – Dan Monti
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Claypool, Evin O'Cleary, Geoff Neal, Marcus Johnson
- Guitar – James Root, Mick Thomson
- Lyrics By – Slipknot
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Jeremy Lubsey
- Mixed By – Greg Fidelman (tracks: 1-01, 1-12), Joe Barresi
- Music By – Slipknot
- Percussion, Backing Vocals – Chris Fehn, Shawn Crahan
- Photography By – M. Shawn Crahan
- Producer – Greg Fidelman, Slipknot
- Recorded By – Greg Gordon, Jim Monti, Sara Lyn Killion
- Sampler, Keyboards – Craig Jones
- Turntables – Sid Wilson
- Vocals – Corey Taylor
Made in the E.U.
2-01 & 2-02 are bonus tracks. Tracks 2-03 to 2-05 are not printed or mentioned on back cover. On some websites named "Silent", "Talk" and "Funny".
First album after the death of bass player Paul Gray and firing of drummer Joey Jordison. Both the drummer and bass player that recorded this album remain unknown. The title "The Gray Chapter" refers to the deceased bass player.
Issued in trifold double digipak format.
- Barcode: 0 16861 75455 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861754556
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1, 2): IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 1): IFPI 0568
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 2): IFPI 05L2
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): [Warner Logo 168617545-5/1V01 BFM
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 1): IFPI 054T
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 2): IFPI 05M9
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): [Warner Logo 168617545-5/2V01 ITU
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC09231
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks U.S.A., Inc.
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Sound Factory Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Westlake Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Joe's House Of Compression
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Mastered At – Vlado Meller Mastering
5: The Gray Chapter - Slipknot. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Популярно у слушателей. 5: The Gray Chapter. Исполнитель: Slipknot. 5: The Gray Chapter is the fifth studio album by American heavy metal band Slipknot. It was released in Australia, Belgium and the Netherlands on October 17, 2014, the UK on October 20, 2014 and in North America on October 21, 2014. It was the first studio album by the band in six years and the first not to feature original founding members bassist Paul Gray and drummer Joey Jordison due to the death of Gray in 2010 the title of the album being a reference to his surname, and Jordison being fired. Slipknot - Solway The Gray Chapter is Slipknots fifth studio album. It is their first album after a period of six years and the first album to not feature Paul Gray, who this album is a tribute to, and not to feature Joey Jordison. The album brings back the Slipknot sound of Vol 3: The Subliminal Verses and Iowa. The album was critically acclaimed and commercially successful and debuted at number one of the Billboard 200. 5: The Gray Chapter Q&A. Slipknot's first album in six years, it's both a eulogy and a means of moving on. I don't want to get up, but I have to, sings Corey Taylor on the opener, XIX. What follows is a blitzkrieg of a tribute. 5: The Gray Chapter is the fifth major label studio album by American heavy metal band Slipknot. It is the first studio album by the band in six years and the first to not feature founding bassist Paul Gray and long time drummer Joey Jordison due to the death of Gray in 2010 the title of the album being a reference to his name, and the departure of. Slipknot, . 5: The Gray Chapter Album Review. Chad Childers. Roadrunner Records. A six-year gap for most bands would be daunting, but the circumstances surrounding Slipknot 's time away would sink many a group. As expected, '. 5: The Gray Chapter' heavily references Gray and the emotions the band went through in the wake of his passing. Beginning on the album opening 'XIX,' frontman Corey Taylor references, I don't want to get back up, but it might as well be today. The song itself builds in intensity and like other passages on the disc, the heaviness of the music often matches the depth of the emotion. Thrash Neo. Band Name Slipknot USA-1. Album Name. Type Album. Released date 21 October 2014. Labels Roadrunner Records. Music StyleThrash Neo. Members owning this album276. The Devil in I. The One That Kills the Least. Be Prepared for Hell. The Negative One. If Rain Is What You Want. The Burden. Listen free to Slipknot . 5: The Gray Chapter XIX, Sarcastrophe and more. 14 tracks 63:57. 5: The Gray Chapter is the fifth album by the metal band Slipknot. Released on 21st of October through Roadrunner Records, it is the first album to not feature bassist Paul Gray and drummer Joey Jordison. View : The Gray Chapter is the fifth album by the metal band Slipknot