The Glee Club - Mine flac
|1||Take You There||2:54|
|2||Drives You Away||5:26|
|3||All The Promises||3:08|
Percussion – Monty
|8||Bad Child's Dolly|
Guitar [Additional] – Kevin Boyle
|9||Free To Believe||5:30|
|10||Remember The Years||5:57|
Guitar [Additional] – Kevin Boyle
|SET MC 12||The Glee Club||Mine (Cass, Album)||Setanta||SET MC 12||Ireland||1994|
|SET CD 12||The Glee Club||Mine (CD, Album)||Setanta||SET CD 12||UK||1994|
|359.0037.2 42||The Glee Club||Mine (CD, Album)||Sound Factory||359.0037.2 42||Germany||1994|
|2-45496-A||The Glee Club||Mine (CD, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||2-45496-A||US||1994|
- Artwork [Front And Back Images] – Robert Hume
- Bass – Magnus Box
- Design – Chris Bigg
- Drums – Adrian Meehan
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Damian Korner (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10), Pascal Giovetto (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Dick Meaney (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 11), Hugh Jones (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10)
- Guitar, Violin – Hugh O'Carroll
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Chris London (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10), Dick Meaney (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10)
- Other [La Classe] – Veronique Bour
- Producer – Dick Meaney (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 11), Hugh Jones (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10), The Glee Club (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8, 11)
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Angelo Bruschini (tracks: 2, 4, 11)
- Vocals – Joanne Loughman
- Written-By – O'Carroll, Loughman
Recorded at Eden, at Eden, The Church & The Drugstore.
All titles published by Damaged Pop Music (ASCAP)
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company.
© ℗ 1994 Setanta
Under exclusive license to 4AD.
Made in U.S.A.
Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
Thanks to : Monty, Nick, all at Eden and The Church, Edwyn and Grace, Niall Linehan, Simon, Keith, Fergal, Jim, Billy, Rayleen, Judd, Kevin, 4AD and all family and friends.
Identical release available as promotional CD with gold promotional stamp on front inlay.
- Barcode: 0 9362-45496-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: [SRC logo] 1 45496-2 SRC01 M1S1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Setanta
- Copyright (c) – Setanta
- Licensed To – 4AD
- Published By – Damaged Pop Music
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – The Church, London
- Recorded At – The Drugstore
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Designed At – v23
Mine - Glee Club. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Glee Club's only full album is and remains a vastly underrated treasure, obscure even to many fans of the 4AD label sound in general. Appearing as it did in 1994, at the height of the Cranberries' popularity, it likely suffered in comparisons of the most casual sort - Irish band, female singer with notable vocal swoops, and so forth. Album 1994 11 Songs. More By The Glee Club. Powdered Deer Penis. The Music Glee Playalong for Flute. Listen free to The Glee Club Mine Need, The Blame and more. 11 tracks 44:25. The Glee Club was a early 90's band, part of the 4AD family. They started out as the Swinging Swine but Vocalistlyricist Joanne Loughman and guitaristviolinist Hugh O'Carroll split off to pursue a style closer to that read more. Similar Artists. Play all. Glee Club Ensemble. 5,475 listeners. Glee Club Singers. 1,675 listeners. Play jigsaw puzzles for free Home. The Glee Club. Mine, 1994. Need, 03:51. No Reasons, 04:22. The Roots Of Glee - Glee Club. Glee Club Ensemble - The Boy Is Mine 03:52, 320Kbs. Glee Club Ensemble - Express Yourself 04:55, 320Kbs. Glee Club Ensemble - Open Your Heart 04:06, 320Kbs. Most important - you can download the album Number 1 Tribute To Glee - Season 1 to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Number 1 Tribute To Glee - Season 1 2011. The Glee Club was an Irish rock band, primarily active in the early 1990s. The band formed when vocalist, lyricist Joanne Loughman and guitarist, violinist Hugh O'Carroll left their former band, the Swinging Swine. Influenced by bands such as My Bloody Valentine and the Cocteau Twins, Loughman and O'Carroll, with occasional help from guitarist Kevin Boyle, recorded a demo, which would later be released as a self-titled EP by Setanta Records. The band split up after releasing their debut album, Mine. Download WeSing App here. Hi The Glee Club fans Well be having a weekly WeSing Top Solo Cover The winner will win P100 worth of LoadGCash How to Win 1. Post a Song Cover on WeSing today, June 23, 2020. The most listened cover with the most k-coins and flowers received will be selected as WeSing Top Solo Cover of the Week to be announced on the next Tuesday, June 30, 2020. Mine is a music album by The Glee Club released in 1994. Mine is ranked 68,274th in the overall chart, 11,762nd in the 1990s, and 1,169th in the year 1994